Sponsor Your Relatives


You might be able to sponsor certain relatives move in Canada in the form of the Family Class, if you’re at the age of 18 and are you are:

  • Canadian citizen or
  • A person who is that is recognized as a citizen of Canada to be an Indian pursuant to Canada’s Canadian Indian Act or
  • Permanent resident of Canada

If you want to sponsor a loved one to move to Canada as permanent residents you must:

  • help your loved one financially in the event that they are unable to pay.
  • Be able to meet the your basic needs and those of your family member, for example:
  • food
  • shelter
  • clothing
  • Make sure that your loved one doesn’t require assistance from social services.

To find out more to learn more, contact our agent

Contact Us

Query Form

Follow My Social Media :