University Applications


In order to apply for a permit of study you must have confirmation from an approved educational institution. The term “designated learning institutions” refers to a place of study that is approved by a territorial or provincial government to accept international students.

Primary and secondary institutions in Canada are recognized as educational institutions. They’re not on this list.

If you intend to go to an institution of higher education be sure that it’s listed on this list.If the institution you’re attending loses its educational institution status once you have received your study permit You can:

  • Keep studying your course until your current permit is due to expire,
  • But you must renew your study permit when you are enrolled at a specified education institution.

Contact Us

Query Form

Follow My Social Media :